08 May 2007

Planner, Diary, etc.

This post seeks two things: 1. The ability to save locally without ruining my ability to post. I have noticed that when I save posts with .xhtml or .xml extensions, the GNU Emacs/g-glient command M-x gblogger-publish fails. Thus, I'll try to save this without an extension. 2. A simple ~/.emacs file. The meaning of the LISP code is gradually making sense, but opposing forces are battling for my (computer's) soul--I want to understand what I'm doing, but I want things to work, so I add lots of junk I don't understand to the settings file (~/.emacs). Who wins? Memo to self: Set whatever variable is needed to keep word-wrap from breaking off my text. Do I want to recompile planner-el with icalendar? I think I'd really like to post my diary and schedule and planner to Google Calendar or some such place without effort.

1 Comments:

Blogger CircularFile said...

It worked. Now things are starting to get moving.

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home